Particle Argon and GPS NEO 6M-0 001 device no COM output help

Hi thank you for your reply, for my setup i also have an accelerometer setup and to see the values on the serial port i made using a putty connection to COM3 serial. I was successfully able to see values output from the accelerometer using this. I first needed to send a command first before i seen values appear.

I expected as a test i would just need to do the same for the GPS module but the same COM3 (different filmware) did not show anything.

I just wanted to verify both work then i need to think on how i can combine these, i think i am going to run into issues is both are using the same COM3 ports but this would later be replaced in the code to publish the values to google cloud.

For info my accelerometer code as follows which ‘does’ show in putty com3 serial, what i don’t understand is why this doesn’t work the same for the GPS. Its most likely my misunderstanding

// This #include statement was automatically added by the Particle IDE.
#include "MPU6050.h"

int ledPin = D7;

// MPU variables:
MPU6050 accelgyro;
int16_t ax, ay, az;
int16_t gx, gy, gz;

bool ledState = false;
void toggleLed() {
    ledState = !ledState;
    digitalWrite(ledPin, ledState);
}

void setup() {
    pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);

Wire.begin();
    Serial.begin(9600);

// The following line will wait until you connect to the Spark.io using serial and hit enter. This gives
    // you enough time to start capturing the data when you are ready instead of just spewing data to the UART.
    //
    // So, open a serial connection using something like:
    // screen /dev/tty.usbmodem1411 9600
    while(!Serial.available()) SPARK_WLAN_Loop();

Serial.println("Initializing I2C devices...");
    accelgyro.initialize();

// Cerify the connection:
    Serial.println("Testing device connections...");
    Serial.println(accelgyro.testConnection() ? "MPU6050 connection successful" : "MPU6050 connection failed");

}

void loop() {
    // read raw accel/gyro measurements from device
    accelgyro.getMotion6(&ax, &ay, &az, &gx, &gy, &gz);
    Serial.print("a/g:\t");
    Serial.print(ax); Serial.print("\t");
    Serial.print(ay); Serial.print("\t");
    Serial.print(az); Serial.print("\t");
    Serial.print(gx); Serial.print("\t");
    Serial.print(gy); Serial.print("\t");
    Serial.println(gz);

toggleLed();