Mesh Pre-order Shipping FAQ's

So I’ve talked with my ops team and we’re changing how the orders are being loaded into the queue. Instead of the MP number, it’s only off of when you originally placed the order. So the MP# I mentioned above isn’t really accurate anymore. So go check when you originally placed your order, you should have gotten an email with the subject line “Woohoo! Your Particle Mesh Preorder is Confirmed”.

For a rough idea, there were about 1400 orders on 2/13, 1000 orders on 2/14, 400 orders on 2/15, then a couple hundred a day for the rest of February, March, and so on and so forth.

– So if your original order was on 2/13, depending on the time of day it was ordered, it should go out Friday, or early next week.

– If it was on 2/14, again, based on the time of day, it should go out mid-late next week.

– If it was on 2/15, it should go out either late next week or early the week after.

– If it was after 2/15, it should go out the week after next sometime.

Hopefully this clarifies things for everyone and it doesn’t punish anyone who updated their order. Let me know if anyone has any questions about this! I think this is the most fair way to go about this, so I apologize if there was any confusion!

7 Likes