Location for User Libraries for a Local Compile with the Development Branch. HELP!

Any help would be much appreciated. I was able to get this working on the old interface (see Matt’s instructions). My guess would be the user/libraries folder, but I see that the “libraries” in there only have a .h file and look a lot different than how typical libraries are laid out. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

its in the user/applications folder. just create a new folder for your app and libraries, then compile that folder using APP=newfoldername

make sure your app has a cpp extension…

and just drop the .cpp and .h files in the same folder

2 Likes

Thanks, that fixes it once I remove all the examples and test folders from the libraries. It seems to auto-compile those too. That’s pretty sweet that I don’t have to change .mk files anymore.

In the long term, I think I will still split the library files out to separate directories just to keep myself sane :slight_smile:

Yep that can be done easily too… pretty sure you can just add the extra foldername to the include just like you would with the webIDE libraries

#include "folder/library.h"