Localization & i18n

Gosh how did you made such fast progress!

Chinese translation is tedious with all the switch like this comes 1st and then this after.

Good job!

I tried to create a new 'it/start.md' but I had the following error:

Sorry, a file exists where youā€™re trying to create a subdirectory. Choose a new path and try again.

So at the moment I'm editing the original file in my it new branch.

@zachary, i finally reached the end of the documentā€¦

Would you be nice and proof-read for me? hahahaha! Just kidding. Iā€™ll do it doing my free time this coming week before the pull request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve finished the translation in italian of the 3 documents start.md, connect.md and examples.md and Iā€™ve puted them in a folder named it under the docs/docs folder.
How can I pull them? Iā€™m new to GitHub and I donā€™t know exactely what to do.
Someone can give me some hints?
Many thanks

2 Likes

@Steve59

1. go to your github https://github.com/Stebar59/docs

2. click on the green button on the left (compare and review)

3. You should see a large green ā€˜Send Pull Requestā€™

Thank you both so much. Looking forward to pulling these and displaying links to them in the docs site!

@zachary & @jgoggins ,

Iā€™m translating connect.md and would like to clarify the WEP part:

> Networks with WEP security. If connecting with the mobile app works for you, WEP-secured networks should be fine. However, you cannot currently connect to a WEP-secured network over USB. We are implementing a fix for this now, which should be available in the next couple of weeks.

I guess this can be updated on the docs?

Good find! Thanks! Correct, please updateā€”in factory reset firmware USB serial can not do WEP, however any recent firmware can.