LED Status Codes

I can flash the ‘Blink an LED’ app from the cloud. I can also flash my app from the cloud (probably with an error in it but the syntax is ok). After flashing my app my Core main LED stays on and changes slowly from blue to cyan and from cyan back to blue (2nd led is off). It does not download other code from the cloud if I try to flash it. If I reset it it does the same thing after it connects to the network. If I factory reset it I can flash other cloud from cloud and everything works again.

I found information about the LED in about 4 places on the website and sometimes with different words / colors and explanations so I created a table and added a few notes. Please update the website to have the same info in all the places.

I can not find my cyan/blue error in the table. How can I debug this?

I’ve never seen anything like breathing between CYAN and TRUE BLUE… maybe if you can flash code you can try a color test.

// COLOR TEST
// Cycles on-board RGB LED through colors and delays 1 second
// RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, CYAN, BLUE, MAGENTA, WHITE, OFF
uint8_t step = 1;

void setup() {
    pinMode(D7,OUTPUT);
    digitalWrite(D7,HIGH);
}

void loop() {
    RGB.control(true);
    switch(step++) {
        case 1:
            RGB.color(255,0,0); //red
            break;
        case 2:
            RGB.color(255,100,0); //orange
            break;
        case 3:
            RGB.color(255,255,0); //yellow
            break;
        case 4:
            RGB.color(0,255,0); //green
            break;
        case 5:
            RGB.color(0,255,255); //cyan
            break;
        case 6:
            RGB.color(0,0,255); //blue
            break;
        case 7:
            RGB.color(255,0,255); //magenta
            break;
        case 8:
            RGB.color(255,255,255); //white
            break;
        case 9:
            RGB.color(0,0,0); //off
            break;
    }
    if(step>9) step=1;
    delay(1000);
    RGB.control(false);
}

I checked and the LED slowly goes from blue to cyan and backwards.
I was able to find the error. If I do write or read on pin A8 the compiler gives me an error, but if I do the same thing on pin 8 (which obviously does not exist) it doesn’t raise an error, the code is compiled and the core crashes.

Does anyone know what 10 fast cyan flashes :: one long white :: one (or 2) quick green… repeats

This is the Electron Tracker V2 and only happens when I turn on the GPS. Same result with the “Example” Code and even with different GPS shields.

This is new behavior, the GPS worked fine before, suddenly now when GPS is implemented in code this happens and all communication quits, I have to go to safe mode to do anything i.e. flash code changes.