I just updated my iPhone 5S to iOS 9 and my web app broke. I really don’t know what I’m doing or where to even start troubleshooting this. The web app still loads correctly on my old iPhone.
What it is suppose to look like:
What it looks like when viewed on my iOS 9:
I started with the web app example posted on here for “remote spark” and modified to my application. So it is really hacked since I don’t know anything about HTML or Java.
Please point me in the right direction, I’m lost here. I could post the HTML code if that would help. I thought I would post first in case this kind of thing comes up a lot for web developers. I’m suspicious that something in my code is not supported anymore by iOS Safari browser. As I’m typing this I just downloaded Chrome on the phone with iOS 9 and the webpage loads correctly so this problem is specific to Safari. I would still like figure this out as I normally use Safari.