How to program without particle account, or claiming a device

I need to program photon without claim the device due to user application is this possible ?

You can flash over USB using DFU util (with the CLI), so yes, it’s possible.

@Moors7 I’m thinking to do it with an internet browser, there’s a way to install the CLI and linking it with the browser ?

Not sure what you’re after. You want to flash the device over the air? In that case, you’ll need to have the access token and the respective Device ID.
If you only want to program in the browser, and flash over USB, then there unfortunately isn’t a bridge. You can download a compiled binary from the IDE though, which you can then flash over USB.

I’m making a project and I want to flash the device over the browser via USB with a code located in the server os mi project.

Not sure if there’s an easy way to do that. Flashing over USB using the browser certainly isn’t implemented, but I still can’t figure out why you’d want to do that.
If you’ve got physical access to the device, you can flash it over USB using the CLI. And if you’re creating a product, I see no reason why you can’t claim the device and use the OTA features.

Two options here:

• with credentials (Device ID/accesstoken), you can use OTA features.
  • without credentials you’ll have to flash over USB.
1 Like