Alright, I am facing couple of strange issues. I have two cores both are having their own issues.
- It’s successfully installed on Windows (including Spark driver) and Mac
- When I setup wifi it shows green LED
- I applied cc3000 patch and tinker but no luck
- Tried iPhone app it only showed once SSID and it setup the wifi details but again all it was flashing green LED.
- Windows system does not recognize this core. I installed all drivers but it says device can’t start. Tested on Mac but got same results.
- After getting plenty of times annoying errors from an iPhone app “Smart Config error You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network to connect your core” I finally saw SSID (I swear I didn’t do anything!). The wifi setup was successfully completed.
- I reset core to factory settings and now I can’t get it back to working
- I have tried applying cc3000-patch but it says there is no device. I used dfu-util and spark cli
At the minute, I am only concerned about Core 1. Can anyone tell me how to fix this green LED issue?