to sum up the situation:
- My core is online in the IDE (blue circle present)
- My core is offline with command line spark list
- My core is “device came online” in the dashboard again and again
- I can’t subscribe to the published data but “spark subscribe mine” give me the state of my core and version 1.29 of cc3000
- I can’t flash my core with the IDE (with blink led code too)
- My cc3000 is updated
- I have already try reset factory
- If i connect my core to an other wifi, my code that publish data works fine and i can see data in the dashboard or subscribe to the data.
So, i think the problem come from the network configuration and a certain level of handshake but i dont know where.
Can you help me ?