We’re just beginning development using a 3G Electron for monitoring an industrial device in the field. We will have the following attached to the Electron:
- An MPU6050 Accelerometer via I2C
- An Adafruit Ultimate GPS via UART
- a BMP280 Temp/Humidity Sensor via I2C
- An SD Card Reader via SPI
- An RS232 tranceiver via UART
- A few analog / Digital peripherals (Reed switch, PWM for fan control, relays, etc)
Will we be hitting any processing power limitations with this many peripherals? Are there any gotchas we should be aware of?