Customizing Particle app?

How can I create fields in the particle app, where I can enter inputs to control my project through the Photon? your help or guidance or any tutorial I can watch would be greatly appreciated.

The current particle apps are not customizable from within the app. That said, the code is open source, and SKDs have been made available with which you could create your own app. There should be examples available in their respective repositories that should help you get started. That said, if you’re not familiar with mobile development, and are looking to create native apps, keep in mind that there is quite a learning curve, and perhaps additional costs (iOS licence) involved. With that in mind, perhaps a webapp is a decent alternative. It should run on anything with a browser and is platform independent. The tutorial category should have some tutorials available.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Instead of creating buttons through the particle app, I want to be able to create inputs boxes where I can control my project through my mobile app. Also to make input changes at any time as long as I have a wi-fi connection. Thank you for your help, like I said a good tutorial is also a great help.

That’s currently not available in the apps, unless you create them yourself using the open source code. I’m still not sure about what exactly you’re trying to achieve regarding those inputs, but you could give his page a shot, which has input boxes for any exposed functions: http://jordymoors.nl/interface
Is that close to what you’re looking for?