Communicating Particle Core and Wicked Device WildFire 3

I have no idea how to code it. I want to transmit particle core (“hello world”) text to Wicked Device WildFire 3 on Serial Monitor without using wires/pins/IFTTT/Blynk/Web Server/bluetooth shield. I want wifi walkie talkie. Any idea how do do this?

Room 1:
Particle Core- > “Mr. Watson–come here–I want to see you.” text -> Wifi

Room 2:
Receive Wifi -> Wicked Device -> Serial Monitor -> "Mr. Watson–come here–I want to see you."

Why the need for the Wicked Device, using two particle devices gives you the convenience of using the cloud functions, and should be able to do the same as, if not more than, the Wicked Device.

Good question. Particle Core( all sold out) in store. Shipping taxes cost more than sales taxes on stores. Brought Wicked Device for no reason. Accidental purchase. Refund expired. Loss income Good sold.

I want to impress my boss, friends, family – Particle Core is killer IOT.
Keep everyone happy.

I’ve reverted your edits of the initial post, in order to not break the flow of the conversation.

Asking a “question”, getting a reply to that question and then overwriting the original question just leaves readers :confused: confused :wink:

And as an answer to your original question, on the Core side, you could use UDP or TCPServer/TCPClient.
For the Wicked Device, you’d have to look there :wink:

1 Like