Anyone received their cores? Or a dispatch notice?

@Steph

So what is the average delivery time at this point?

I’m looking to order a couple of cores in the near future for a project that’s going to be under a time crunch, and knowing roughly how long it will take to get them will greatly simplify my planning.

@Manish We’ve completed about 1000 with more going out tomorrow and Wednesday :smile:

@Obliterous We’re scheduled to start our second run of Cores in a week or so with delivery later in January (I’ll give more specific dates when we have 100% confirmation of manufacturing plans!)

Thank you @Steph for information. I hope that my core in transit.:wink:

US friends. How long did it take to get your cores from when it was shipped from China? My tracking number is giving more details other than it was dispatched to the US (on the 26th of December).

My notification email came on 12/23, and according to the ec-firstclass tracking site got to the USPS on 1/3. According to USPS it left the arrival facility on 1/5, and I imagine it will be here in the next day or two. Probably 2.5 weeks total.

Also the tracking website updates in batches, so if you don’t see much don’t worry. You’ll check a bit later and suddenly there is 5 days of status updates at once.

my cores arrived today, so 16 days total from email to arrival (in Boston). Of course, they arrived just as I was leaving town so now I need to wait until Saturday to play with them :frowning:

I have received my core (pre-order) finally today and I live in Malaysia. Worked right out of the box… excellent stuff !

1 Like

Me too :smile:
I received my pre-order from 24.10.2013. Tracking info arrived on 27.12.2013, stating it was “posted” 24.12.2013 and then there was ONE tracking update on 3.1.2014 stating the parcel has arrived in Austria, and today 9.1.2014 I finally got it. Given the bank holidays between 24.12. and today - not a bad thing :wink:

Both Cores worked direct out the box

Thanks Spark!!!

1 Like

I got mine today, here in Spain. Not sure how long it took but definitly happy to have in my hands. It cleared customs with no problems. Time to develop!

Thanks to Spark Team, you all did a wonderful work!

1 Like

Wow, so I got my tracking email on Dec 19/2013 showing it had shipped on Dec 17. The tracking shows it went from Singapore to Geneva then shipped from there. All this to say, I still have not received my Cores in Canada and it has been 23 days or 17 business days. This sucks! The only good side is that by the time I get them, a whole bunch of debugging will have been done on the IDE and libraries.

:frowning:

@peekay123 sorry to hear you haven’t received yours yet, hopefully it will be arriving shortly!

Has anyone experiences how long it will take for the sparks at the German customs?
According to the tracking my package is already 13 days in Frankfurt.

any one ordered from india? how long to take delivery to india